An excellent choice as an entry-level otoscope set making full use of both fibre optic technology and Halogen HPX illumination.
- Wide angled viewing lens for increased visibility under magnification.
- Uses both fibre optic technology and Halogen HPX illumination:
- Fibre optic light transmission provides a 360 degree ring of cool light with no specular reflection or visual obstruction.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides 30% more light output to aid the viewing of true tissue colour.
- Built-in throat illuminator/penlight. Simply detach the head for high intensity illumination.
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy; ideal for examining tympanic membrane mobility.
- Supplied with four reusable speculae (2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm)
- Batteries Included In Handle
Personalised Laser Engraving
At Medisave we utilise high-end precision laser engraving machines to personalise your medical equipment. We have many years of experience and a team of trained engraving technicians to facilitate the accurate, attractive and permanent engraving of your chosen text across many product lines.
We were the first company in the UK to introduce laser engraving to Littmann stethoscopes and we continue to proudly lead the way with other diagnostic equipment. Our engraving does not damage the product or cause any delay to your order.
- Otoscope: 03100-U
Suggested Otoscope Speculae:
- Welch Allyn KleenSpec Disposable Speculae 4.25mm: 52434-UB
- Welch Allyn KleenSpec Disposable Speculae 2.75mm: 52432-UB
- 20000 3.5v Halogen Diagnostic Otoscope/Throat Illuminator Head
- 71020-B 3.5v Battery Handle (c-cell)
- 05259-M Hard Case for 3.5v Diagnostic Sets
More information: Using Otoscopes in Ear Examinations
- Additional Information
Short Description Welch Allyn 3.5v Fibre Optic Otoscope Set - Free Engraving & Delivery Available From Medisave, Comes With Four Reusable Specula. Manufacturer Welch Allyn Voltage 3.5v Power Source C-Cell Battery Illumination Fibre Optic Otoscope Type Diagnostic Diagnostic Features Throat Illuminator ASIN Override B005CAOU8Q
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £26.79 Inc. VAT: £32.15
- £144.29 Inc. VAT: £173.15
- £337.29 Inc. VAT: £404.75
- £47.99 Inc. VAT: £57.59
Regular Price: £170.39
Special Price £123.95 Inc. VAT: £148.74
- £151.99 Inc. VAT: £182.39