101 years of Welch Allyn
A hundred and one years ago, a partnership was formed that continues to thrive to this day. Welch Allyn, as we know them, are a far cry from their humble beginnings in 1915. Dr. Francis Welch and William Allyn partnered to produce the world’s first handheld ophthalmoscope. Today, if you visit any surgery, clinic, or hospital, the chances are you will come into contact with a range of Welch Allyn products.
Welch Allyn's mission
Although vastly different in technology, the company principles remain in every product they produce. It all started with ophthalmology - Welch Allyn apply pioneering technology to every product they produce. ABPM, ECG, Spirometers, SP02 vital sign monitors, otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes, thermometers, vision screening, sphygmomanometers, the list goes on and on.
So where do we come in? Medisave are the confirmed no. 1 supplier of Welch Allyn diagnostic products in the UK! Why? Because we know the products better than anyone else, it’s as simple as that. We guarantee we can help you find the right diagnostic product for your particular needs. Best of all we hold massive stocks of Welch Allyn products, most of which can be engraved free of charge to protect your investment - including the popular 97200-BI diagnostic set, the MacroView otoscope and the 11720 ophthalmoscope.
Welch Allyn 97200-BI Elite Diagnostic Set
£127.50 ex. VAT
Welch Allyn 97204-MVPS PanOptic Prestige Diagnostic Set
£549.00 ex. VAT
Welch Allyn DuraShock DS54 Sphygmomanometer
£32.99 ex. VAT
Welch Allyn Thermoscan Pro 6000 Thermometer with Cradle
£130.99 ex. VAT
Welch Allyn 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor with CardioPerfect Software & Free Cuff Set
£899.00 ex. VAT
❤ What Medisave loves about Welch Allyn. ❤
- High Quality engineering - Manufactured in the US.
- Warranty – 10 year warranties on diagnostic equipment.
- The 97200-BI – Industry standard optics, always at a great price.
- LED technology – Welch Allyn were one of the first to bring LED illumination to their range of diagnostics.
- ABPM – The 7100, the successor to the 6100. Market leading ABPM monitoring, compact and lightweight
- The PanOptic – Revolutionary ophthalmic technology, redefining performance through a portable ophthalmoscope.
- The Pro 7000 thermometer – The new clinical standard in portable thermometers.
- DuraShock sphygs – Market leading sphygs with shockproof capabilities.
- The FlexiPort cuff – Allowing immediate cuff changes, both light and durable!
- The CP50 ECG – A compact, light, and powerful, truly portable ECG machine.
- Connex – Welch Allyn’s new range of BP and vital signs monitoring products. Amazing technology, advancing Primary Care.