Shipping & Returns
- Delivery is free of charge on orders over £99 ex. vat to anywhere within mainland UK (Certain hard to reach areas may incur a courier surcharge) (A surcharge may be charged for items shipped direct from the manufacturer).
- If items are shipped directly from the manufacturer they may not be included in the 'free delivery over £99' offer.
- Additional surcharges may apply if delivery is to offshore islands, including Northern Ireland, and to various Scottish postcodes north of Glasgow / Edinburgh. A delivery surcharge may also apply for orders placed from contintental Europe. Medisave will seek confirmation from the customer that any adjustment to the quoted cost of carriage is acceptable, prior to despatching the order.
- Delivery costs for orders below £99 ex. vat will be calculated by the price, weight and volume of the item this will be displayed to you within the shopping basket as you add items to the basket.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Medisave UK LTD is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via telephone within four working days from the date of delivery.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We anticipate that all deliveries will arrive as specified, however Medisave UK LTD cannot accept any liability for any delayed or lost deliveries.
- Please note: Should you require delivery to an address other than the billing address, please ensure that the correct information is provided when ordering. If you provide the incorrect address details, your order may be delayed. We reserve the right to only deliver to the billing address.
- Due to restrictions with the couriers that we use, we are unable to deliver white goods (refrigerators and freezers) to Northern Ireland. Delivery surcharges may apply to some parts of Scotland, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, The Channel Islands and other parts of non-mainland United Kingdom.
- Unsuccessful deliveries - Medisave will hold unsuccessful deliveries for 21 days unless they are engraved items and then they are held for 6 months. If contact with the customer has been unsuccessful after this period we reserve the right to dispose of the goods.
Cut-Off Order Times
- All orders placed before 4.30pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and sent by either Royal Mail or DPD couriers. For orders placed via the website tracking details will automatically be sent upon despatch to the email address provided for the order.
For delivery to non-UK destinations, the carriage price quoted online may not be accurate as additional insurance could be required. Under these circumstances, we will attempt to contact the customer to seek additional payment prior to despatching the consignment.
A product purchased from Medisave may be returned for the following reasons:
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
- If the product is incorrect due to a mispick or misinformation (this must be reported within 4 days of receiving the product/s)
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
Items returned to Medisave for the reasons outlined above should be done so within 30 days of receipt, and should also meet the following criteria:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
Some products are made to order or are shipped directly from our manufacturer. If you wish to return these items without a fault a restocking fee may be applied. Please contact our returns team for more information.
If you would like to return an item please contact the returns department at Medisave on 01305 470014 to obtain a returns authorisation number. Once you have a returns number you will need to clearly display it on the outside of the parcel and inside also provide a Returns Form detailing reasons for your return (Download the Returns Form by clicking HERE). Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
Medisave UK LTD
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Medisave in this instance your item will either be collected or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Medisave and cannot be requested.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products if:
- Any products on the order that have been personalised (e.g. engraved stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, diagnostics, embroidered items of clothing, etc)
- Any specially manufactured products made to order.
- Any items of a sanitary nature (eg needles, syringes, continence products and nebulisers etc)
For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then depending on the fault we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase please call the Medisave Returns Department for advice.
Cancelling an Order
Cancellation of orders prior to fulfilment must be received by Medisave in writing from the buyer. Answerphone messages cannot be accepted for order cancellation. Medisave is not under any obligation to fulfil cancellation to any order or part order. In some cases a restocking fee may be charged for made-to-order items this is at the absolute discretion of the Medisave.
Customers must contact Medisave within 7 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any Goods. Goods returned by the Customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Medisave reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge the Customer 20% of the full price to cover costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering stock items error. Customers must return all products unused and as originally delivered. Certain products, e.g. software storage devices, can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Medisave cannot accept returns on hygiene or sterile products, products that are made to order, personalised, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty. Please contact Medisave Customer Service Team for guidance and advice before proceeding.