Omron is committed to improving the quality of everyone’s lives by providing clinically validated, innovative medical equipment for health monitoring, therapy and disease prevention. By looking beyond the technology, Omron's real commitment lies in building healthy lives. They aim to provide a total healthcare management service, aimed at preventing and improving such increasingly common health problems as hypertension, respiratory problems, diabetes and obesity.
Omron healthcare in Europe
Omron's steadily growing turnover proves the success of the company and the expertise they are having in their field. Omron Healthcare is the market leader in the field of electronic blood pressure monitors for both private and professional use. In this particular market we have a long-lasting reputation of high quality products and have reached sales of 150 million as of September 2013.
Be a pioneer in creating inspired solutions for the future. Innovation Driven by Social Needs creates a better society by discovering emerging needs. We give value to society through products and services that anticipate and resolve social issues. We continue to develop our foresight, our sense for latent social needs, and the creativity to push those needs to the surface.
Act with integrity and encourage everyone’s potential. Omron act with integrity, creating stronger relationships of trust with individuals and society. This goes to the core of their existence as a company. Omron believe in the unlimited potential that is possible when people express their talents and individuality, working with respect for others and maximizing their strengths together.
Pursue new challenges with passion and courage. Continue to challenge ourselves to develop unprecedented products and services that lead to a variety of new possibilities. This ties directly to the value of Innovation Driven by Social Needs. The more fearless we are in taking on difficult issues, the greater the joy we experience when we succeed. This results in an upward cycle of confidence. Through our failures and successes, we all grow together and build an even stronger company.
Omron M10-IT Blood Pressure Monitor
£61.60 ex. VAT
Omron M6 AC LED Blood Pressure Monitor
£46.99 ex. VAT
Omron M6 Comfort Blood Pressure Monitor
£54.99 ex. VAT
Omron M3 LED Blood Pressure Monitor
£35.49 ex. VAT
Omron iQ142 Spot Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
£87.35 ex. VAT
Omron 907 Professional Blood Pressure Monitor
£289.29 ex. VAT
Omron M6 Blood Pressure Monitor
£38.95 ex. VAT
Omron HBP-1300 Professional BP Monitor
£160.99 ex. VAT
Omron RS6 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
£60.79 ex. VAT
Omron M24/7 24 Hour ABPM
£1392.29 ex. VAT
❤ What Medisave loves about Omron. ❤
- Omron BP Monitors are present in pretty much any GP surgery you walk into – proving testament to their quality
- Aside from professional use, many customers who purchase are private individuals who wish to use the same monitor they have been tested with at their doctors
- Intelli wrap cuffs reduce in the inaccuracy caused by incorrect cuff positioning
- Most Omron blood pressure monitors are clinically validated by independent doctors according to predetermined protocol. This means you are medically assured of the accuracy of the measurements from a blood pressure monitor with this validation
- Omron supports initiatives for employees to achieve work-life balance
- Omron offers a wide range of education and training programs tailored to the needs of individual employees
- Omron wants a sustainable society – a society that is low-carbon, recycling oriented and co-exists with nature
- They are increasingly improving in the field of supply chain management and customer relation management in order to be able to render the highest quality in products and services to the market