Never miss a vital sound...
The highest quality stethoscopes in the Littmann range uses digital technology to dramatically impove sound quality and diagnosis.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between two modes at the press of a button.for optimum versatility - bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 2 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 10+ out of 10.
- Tubing: Black (68.5cm/27"). Finish: Stainless Steel
Looking to buy this stethoscope in the US? Click here: Littmann 3100 Electronic Stethoscope - Black
Switch modes with a simple button press.
Switch to bell mode for low frequencies.
Switch to diaphragm mode for high frequencies.
LCD screen clearly displays heart rate.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERYMore information:
"This is the simplified version of the 3200 electronic stethoscope. These are perfect if you work in a busy environment and require an amplified stethoscope but do not want the connectivity capabilities. This shares the same ambient noise reduction capabilities as the 3200 so you can be confident you are getting the highest possible sound quality. The black is the most popular colour in the range which complements the chromed chest piece exceptionally well."
- Additional Information
Short Description 3M Littmann Model 3100 Electronic Stethoscope: Black 3100BK, Laser Engraving & Same Day Dispatch; Free Shipping Available. Manufacturer Littmann Stethoscopes Tubing Colour Black Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm 51.0mm Chestpiece Durable Metal Overall Acoustic Performance 10+ Warranty 2 Years User Groups Cardiologists, Child Specialists, Critical Care Nurses, EMTs, ER, GPs, Medical Students, Nurses, Respiratory Specialists Littmann Model Littmann Electronic 3100/3200 Stethoscopes
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent advancement in technology
- Iâ€™ve had a 3100 on loan for a short while itâ€™s a nice piece of kit, the amplification is amazing the clarity is great and being able to turn the volume up or down is very useful.
The model Iâ€™m using looks almost the same at the picture except its silver and grey not black. The only thing Iâ€™m finding hard to get used to is unwanted noise if someoneâ€™s clothes touch it slightly and finger positioning on the device - has to be very still or there is interference that way too.
All things considered itâ€™s supposed to be able to work through clothing and on obese ppl, which is unfortunately where a lot of the population seems to be heading. So it stands to reason that electric scopes will be needed more and more to deal with BMI challenges in the future and to hopefully hear problems early on + to help initiate effective diagnosis.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £61.19
Special Price £29.99 Inc. VAT: £35.99
- £269.10 Inc. VAT: £322.92
Regular Price: £39.47
Special Price £28.95 Inc. VAT: £34.74
- £200.85 Inc. VAT: £241.02 As low as: £226.56
- £218.60 Inc. VAT: £262.32
Regular Price: £266.76
Special Price £219.95 Inc. VAT: £263.94