Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Doppler (excluding probe)
The highly sensitive, low-cost, non-directional D900 is a pocket Doppler that is suitable for ABPI examinations by both doctors and community professionals. The D900 Huntleigh Mini Dopplex facilitates blood flow detection when used as part of a programme for ulcer management. When fitted with an Easy 8 probe, the unit is highly effective for locating brachial and pedal arteries. Primarily designed for vascular use, the D900 can be coupled with a wide range of both vascular and obstetric probes for cost-effective examinations.
- Designed specifically for both vascular and obstetric use;
- Suitable for use with a wide range of Huntleigh probes (not included);
- Internal loudspeaker built into main unit;
- Can be used with optional headphones (supplied);
- Requires just 1 x 9V battery;
- Supplied complete with carry case and gel;
- Ankle pressure index;
- Segmental pressure studies;
- Toe pressures for diabetic studies;
- Dimensions: 140 x 74 x 27mm;
- Weight: 295g;
Please note, Doppler probe not included. Doppler probes available separately.
Sonicaid Dopplers – the ultimate in Obstetric pocket Dopplers for obstetricians, Midwives, Doctors and other specialists.
- Additional Information
Short Description Huntleigh Mini Dopplex Manufacturer Huntleigh
- Why buy from Medisave?
Would this be the same as the Hi Dop vascular 8 MHz?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £97.49 Inc. VAT: £116.99
- £159.79 Inc. VAT: £191.75
- £59.99 Inc. VAT: £71.99
Starting at: £251.39 Inc. VAT: £301.67
- £326.59 Inc. VAT: £391.91
- £1,867.79 Inc. VAT: £2,241.35