Our best-selling HEINE diagnostic set...
The set consists of:
- 1x mini3000 fibre optic otoscope
- 1x mini3000 ophthalmoscope
- 2x C-Cell (AA) battery handles
- 1x Hard carry case
- 4 x Reusable specualae
- Disposable speculae (5 x 2.5mm and 5 x 4mm)
mini3000 | Compact Pocket Otoscope
- A contemporary, precision engineered pocket otoscope.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for accurate tissue colour and bright, clear illumination.
- Quality build for longevity - 20,000 power cycles guaranteed.
- Distal Fiber Optic Illumination for reflex-free viewing of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Bulb situated away from the battery to keep cool and preserve battery life.
- Easy clean swivelling viewing window.
- 3x magnification lens.
- Optimally engineered casing surface for the sharpest, reflection-free image.
- Insufflation port (for optional connector) allowing pneumatic testing of the tympanic membrane.
- Pocket clip with auto-off feature - switches off when returned to your pocket.
- Complete with standard mini3000 handle, runs on standard AA batteries.
- Award winning design - maximum quatiy / minimum dimensions.
Halogen + Fibre Optics
Allows a completely unobstructed view in true tissue colour.
With swivelling lens for easy access.
Wide-angle Viewing Lens
With 3 x magnification.
Attach an insufflation bulb for testing of the tympanic membrane via pneumatic otoscopy.
mini3000 | Compact Pocket Ophthalmoscope
- A contemporary, precision engineered pocket ophthalmoscope.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for accurate colour rendering and bright, clear illumination.
- Precision HEINE optics produce excellent quality images of the entire area under examination.
- 5 apertures:
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Large - general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- Fixation Star - for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Hemispot - for a combination of depth perception and field of view.
- Red-Free filter - filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- 1 filters can be used in conjunction with any of the above apertures:
- Grey filter - for light sensitive patients.
- 18 focusing lenses with a range of -20 to +20 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
Aperture Selection Disc
Switch easily between 5 apertures via a disc on the head.
LENS Selection Disc
Focus on the fundus, cornea, iris and other ocular structures.
mini3000 | AA Battery Powered Handle (x2)
- Compact, stylish, ergonomically designed shape.
- Shock-proof, non-slip, robust.
- High quality engineered design in chrome finish.
- Screw on end cap for easy battery change.
- Pen style pocket clip with automatic power off when placed in pocket.
- Guaranteed 20,000 on/off cycles.
- Threaded metal connector for long life.
- Compatible with the full range of mini3000 instruments.
- Takes two standard AA size alkaline batteries (included).
- Free laser engraving to the handle end.
All metal screw on connector.
20,000 power cycles guaranteed.
Medisave offer a free laser engraving service on the handle of this diagnostic set. Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s non-free efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the handle, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
FREE SERVICE | HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
mini3000 | Hard Carry Case
- Vacuum formed interior to keep instruments in place
- Additional Information
Short Description HEINE Mini 3000 Fibre-Optic Diagnostic Set D-873.11.021, Free Engraving & Shipping Available. Manufacturer Heine Warranty 5 Years Voltage 2.5v Power Source AA Battery Charger Included No Illumination Fibre Optic Spare Bulb Supplied No MPN D-873.11.021 ASIN Override B00OMHH11S
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £61.19
Special Price £29.99 Inc. VAT: £35.99
- £114.99 Inc. VAT: £137.99
- £238.49 Inc. VAT: £286.19
- £129.89 Inc. VAT: £155.87
Regular Price: £39.47
Special Price £28.95 Inc. VAT: £34.74
- £199.79 Inc. VAT: £239.75