Conditions Of Use
This website is operated by Medisave UK LTD. As user of this website you agree that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions below:
- You can order products from our website, by ordering on-line or telephoning 0800 804 6447.
- We are unable to accept any orders for personalised items via the telephone. All orders for items that require laser engraving must be placed online by using the engraved text box for the individual items.
- All orders placed before 4.30pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and sent by either Royal Mail or Interlink couriers. For orders placed via the website tracking details will automatically be sent upon despatch to the email address provided for the order. Orders are not processed over the weekend.
- Royal Mail First Class, and Economy shipping services are untracked and, as such, we will be unable to provide you with tracking information.
- Tracking for international orders is available upon request. Please contact us if you require tracking information for an order placed outside the UK.
- If an order exceeds our maximum parameters for a Royal Mail consignment (a single parcel up to 5kgs or larger than 600mm x 400mm x 400mm) we reserve the right to change the courier to an appropriate service for the whole consignment, in this situation we will make every effort to inform you of the change to the nominated courier. Under certain circumstances it may be still be necessary to amend the requested courier to a more appropriate service for the goods purchased, this may be due to the bulk or value of the items purchased. In this situation Medisave will make every effort to inform you of the change and the reason for the amendment.
- All orders received after the cut-offs Monday to Friday will be processed the next working day. The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order, and will provide you with an order reference number. Following this, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- By placing an order on this website you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
- If there is a problem with your order (if the product is out of stock, if there is a problem with your payment) you will be contacted as soon as possible via email or telephone (please make sure all contact details are correct).
- All images of products are purely for illustration only, and do not form part of the description of the product.
- Medisave UK LTD cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
- You can pay by any Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card or by Switch, Solo, Electron or Delta debit card.
- In an endeavour to ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
- If the order is part despatched (i.e. more than one delivery is required) you will only ever pay one delivery charge.
- We reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer in situations where full matches on billing addresses cannot be ascertained.
Cancellation of orders prior to fulfilment must be received by Medisave in writing from the buyer. Answerphone messages cannot be accepted for order cancellation. Medisave is not under any obligation to fulfil cancellation to any order or part order. In some cases a restocking fee may be charged for made-to-order items this is at the absolute discretion of the Medisave.
Customers must contact Medisave within 14 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any Goods. Goods returned by the Customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Medisave reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge the Customer 20% of the full price to cover costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering stock items error. Customers must return all products unused and as originally delivered. Certain products, e.g. software storage devices, can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Medisave cannot accept returns on hygiene or sterile products, products that are made to order, personalised, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty. Please contact Medisave Customer Service Team for guidance and advice before proceeding.
- We take payment from your card upon receipt of your order.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Any tier pricing (such as Medisave Pick 'n' Mix) cannot be used in conjunction with bespoke customer pricing structures agreed elsewhere. Other discounts may only be combined at the discretion of Medisave. We reserve the right to alter/revoke any discounting at any time.
- Any free gifts offered are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to amend the offer if required. All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rate, and are shown in Great British Pounds Sterling. Any currency conversion on the website is purely for comparison, the actual price paid for overseas orders will be determined by the rate of exchange on your payment card.
- VAT will be charged on all orders within the UK and the EU. VAT be can be exempt on certain products upon completion of an on-line form. Individuals/organisations wishing to claim VAT exemption on non exempt products will need to provide supporting documentation when the order is placed.
- All goods delivered remain the property of Medisave UK Ltd until they are paid for in full.
- Only one discount code may be applied to any single order.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Medisave (The Seller) warrants that all reasonable care will be taken to ensure the quality of materials and workmanship. In the event of any defect arising within 12 months, or a different period as specified in the general description of the goods, from the date of delivery to the Buyer, or as otherwise agreed in Writing, the Seller will repair or replace the defective goods, if required to do so, provided that:
- they are returned carriage paid to the Seller's premises; and
- it is proved to the Seller's satisfaction that the defect is due to inferior workmanship or material.
- The warranty excludes defects caused by misuse or neglect or arising from wear and tear and applies only to Goods bought directly from the Seller.
- The Seller shall not be under any liability to the Buyer for any defects in the Goods or for any loss or damage to or caused by the Goods, whenever they arise, except to the extent that the Seller has expressly accepted liability under these conditions. All other conditions, warranties or other terms whatsoever concerning the Goods, whether express or implied, by statute, at common law, or otherwise, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no circumstances (other than death or personal injury caused by the seller's negligence) shall the Seller be liable for any purely economic loss or for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever.
- The Seller does not undertake to pay for the cost of repairs to defective material or goods incurred by the Seller without previous specific agreement in Writing.
When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
What Personal Information Is Collected?
Medisave UK LTD take the privacy of their customers very seriously. At Medisave UK LTD, all information provided by you is kept confidential, and is never given to anyone else unrelated to the processing of your order. Third parties who may have access to your information may include courier and credit card payment services who will use this information to deliver your goods and process your payment.