Simple and easy blood pressure measurement
The UA-767S is the successor of the UA-767 series and sets the standard for personal use. This monitor is easy to use and features the %IHB function with memory upgraded to 60 readings.
The frequency of IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) detection is divided into different grades and shown by icons. You can see how often IHB has been detected (indicating the level of risk). If the grade is high, you should consult a doctor immediately. This %IHB function is not to be used for diagnosis, but for monitoring purposes only.
The new SlimFit cuffs are made entirely latex-free and metal-free to reduce irritation for users. The UA-767S comes with an Adult cuff (for 22-32cm arms) as standard. Other cuff sizes are available in the Related Products section above.
To help achieve accurate blood pressure measurement, A&D monitors come with Cuff Fit and Movement Error indicators which light up when the cuff is applied too loosely or the user is moving, both of which can impact on the accuracy of the readings.
With a 60 reading memory capacity, the UA-767S provides an average of readings to try to eliminate the effect of anomalous measurements. This is useful because blood pressure fluctuates throughout the day, for example, after eating, exercise or smoking.
- Latex and metal free SlimFit Cuff (22-32cm)
- %IHB Indicator - shows frequency of Irregular Heartbeat
- Cuff Fit Error Indicator - lights up to show when the cuff is fitted too loosely
- Movement Error Indicator - lights up to show when the user is moving in a way that will affect the measurement
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator - compares the user's blood pressure against the WHO BP Classification scale
- 60-memory + Average Reading - provides an average blood pressure reading
- Additional Information
Short Description The UA-767S is the successor of the UA-767 series and sets the standard for personal use. This monitor is easy to use and features the %IHB function with memory upgraded to 60 readings. Manufacturer A&D Instruments Warranty 5 Years Type of Model Digital Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm Supplied Cuff Size 22-32cm Memory Capacity 60 BP Features Irregular Pulse Detection Cuff Size Adult Cuff Type Velcro Cuff Tubes Single Cuffs Single Cuff
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £30.99 Inc. VAT: £37.19
- £25.79 Inc. VAT: £30.95
- £80.29 Inc. VAT: £96.35
- £1,053.59 Inc. VAT: £1,264.31
- £29.95 Inc. VAT: £35.94
- £35.59 Inc. VAT: £42.71