Home Blood Pressure Monitor - A&D UA-767SW
The UA-767SW Home blood pressure monitor offers the same functionality and simplicity as the UA-767S with the added benefit of the A&D Wide Range SlimFit Cuff which can be used on arms between 22-42cm, meaning that the owner will not need to purchase additional cuffs if the user's arm lies outside of the normal 32-42cm range of an Adult cuff.
The %IHB function analyses the user's heartbeat and can pick up irregular heartbeat, which can point to conditions such as atrial fibrillation (AF). A&D recommend that, if this indicator shows regularly, the user contacts their doctor as soon as possible for further tests. (NOTE: the UA-767SW home blood pressure monitor is not a diagnostic instrument and if the user is concerned about their health, they should visit a doctor.)
SlimFit cuffs are both latex-free and metal-free to reduce irritation for users with sensitive skin, increasing user comfort and helping to improve the accuracy of measurements.
As blood pressure changes throughout the day and depending on the user's level of activity, the UA-767SW home blood pressure monitor has a 60-reading memory and takes an average of readings to provide the user with a "standard" blood pressure measurement.
For users without training with BP monitors, A&D personal monitors come with Cuff Fit Error and Movement Error indicators to improve the efficacy and accuracy of the readings being taken. They also indicate where on the WHO blood pressure classification scale the reading lies (Optimal, Normal, High Normal, Mild, Moderate & Severe Hypertension).
As with all the A&D home blood pressure monitor range, the UA-767SW is clinically validated, with this model being validated to the highest BHS standard (A/A) which means it is accurate to 5mmHg (millimetres of mercury) on both systolic and diastolic readings.
- Latex and metal free, SlimFit Wide Range Cuff (22-42cm) - users with larger arms no longer need to purchase additional cuffs to obtain a reading
- %IHB Indicator - shows the frequency of Irregular Heartbeat
- Cuff Fit Error Indicator - shows when the cuff is incorrectly wrapped
- Movement Error Indicator - to help reduce the effect of the user's movement on readings
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator - allows the user to compare their readings with the WHO BP Classification scale
- 60-memory + Average Reading - gives a better indication of the users "normal" blood pressure
- Clinically Validated to BHS highest protocol grade (A/A) - readings are accurate to within 5mmHg
- Uses 4 x AA batteries
- Additional Information
Short Description A&D UA-767SW Home blood pressure monitor sets the standard for personal use monitors. Comes with a Wide Range 22-42cm cuff. Home blood pressure made easy. Manufacturer A&D Instruments Warranty 5 Years Type of Model Digital Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm Supplied Cuff Size 22-42cm Memory Capacity 60 recordings BP Features Irregular Pulse Detection Cuff Size Adult Cuff Type Velcro Cuff Tubes Single Cuffs Single Cuff
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £14.29 Inc. VAT: £17.15
Regular Price: £44.99
Special Price £9.99 Inc. VAT: £11.99
- £37.29 Inc. VAT: £44.75
- £23.99 Inc. VAT: £28.79
- £36.99 Inc. VAT: £44.39
- £32.99 Inc. VAT: £39.59